We are pleased to announce that QPS Europe B.V. is a fully accredited Notified Body under the ATEX Directive and listed in the European NANDO Database with the Notified Body Number 2876
This means that Hazardous Location equipment manufacturers in Europe, North America and around the world can now use QPS ATEX certification services with the added benefit that QPS is now authorized to issue ATEX certification directly from our office located at Berg en Dalseweg 122, 6522 BW Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
It also means that manufacturers who are looking for an alternative provider of ATEX certification services (EU Type Certificates, Type Certificates, Unit Verification and Quality Assurance Notifications QAN) for placing their products on the EU market in a faster and more cost-effective way can now use QPS as their ATEX Notified Body.
“With the recognition of QPS as an ATEX Notified Body, and also a location in the Netherlands, Haz Loc customers that want to access the EU market as well as the U.S., Canadian and global markets can now work with QPS for a more streamlined one stop service,” said Nick Maalouf, Vice President of External Affairs and Business Development at QPS.
For more information please contact the following:
- QPS Europe BV: Marco Erdhuizen, Certification Manager Ex; Mobile +31 (0)6 21 28 55 36; email@example.com; or
- QPS Europe BV: Maurice Hoendervangers; Mobile +31 6 34 92 19 88; firstname.lastname@example.org
- QPS North America: Rob Kohuch; Mobile +1 780 224 6005; email@example.com; or
- QPS North America: Dave Adams; Mobile +1 780 224 4414; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service: +1 877 746 4777; +1 416 241 8857; email@example.com