QPS Evaluation Services Inc., is the largest Accredited Field Evaluation Agency in North America.
ABOUT THE POSITION: We are currently expanding our Field Evaluation services and are looking for a Coordinator to join our growing team of technical experts in product evaluation.
WHERE YOU’RE NEEDED: This current position is for our head office in Toronto. This position involves local and possible international travel. Therefore, you must have a valid driver’s license and a valid passport.
ABOUT YOUR DUTIES: The Coordinator – Field Evaluation will be assigned to work closely with the Field Evaluation Manager and assist with:
- Coordination of day to day activities of the Field Evaluation group along with preparation of proposals (quotes) for customer (quotes) issued.
- Provide assistance to Senior FE staff involved in large projects with project scheduling, customer communication, progress billing and final invoice reconciliation.
- Assist with the assignment of new projects, received by customer service to qualified inspectors.
- Assist in coordinating FE activities (including procedural training) for FE staff and external QPS contractors.
- Assist in the handling of customer complaints regarding Field Evaluation work performed.
- Work with the Technical Support group to clarify and communicate to the FE staff technical decisions and clarifications as needed.
- Review and recommend improved processes for the handling and delivery of Field Evaluation Services.
ABOUT YOUR SKILLSET: We employ only the finest engineering, technical and support staff with the highest level of expertise and the best customer service attitude.
- You must have good communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Have a minimum of two years of project management experience in an engineering environment.
ABOUT THE REWARD: We offer a very competitive salary and an excellent health benefits program.
ABOUT OUR RECRUITING PROCESS: QPS supports the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Human Rights Code in our recruitment process. Upon request, any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in a format accessible to applicants with disabilities. If contacted for an interview, please advise our Human Resource Department if you require any disability-related accommodation. QPS provides a comprehensive training program and technical support for all Field Inspectors/Engineers.